"A VOLUNTEER PROVIDES A SERVICE THROUGH A FORMAL ORGANIZATION, BY CHOICE, WITHOUT FINANCIAL REMUNERATION AND FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE COMMUNITY."
Volunteering can deliver a wealth of benefits.
Self-worth, great fun, friendships and job opportunities can all be part of getting involved with your community. Volunteering may be an outlet for your natural talents, a road-test for your new career, or simply a handy way to meet new friends. Your strong beliefs and values may also inspire you to volunteer.
Here's just a few of the goals that volunteering can help you achieve:
• A means of building self-esteem or confidence.
• A great way to learn or develop skills.
• A pathway to enhancing work experience.
• To gain improved health and be active
• A way to meet new people or broaden your social set
• To make a difference in someone's life.
• A way of expressing gratitude for help you may have received in the past or 'giving back'
• An opportunity to support a cause you feel strongly about
• Feeling needed and valued is satisfying in itself.
• To make a difference within one's own community.
Working out what type of volunteer work you want to do
To help you decide how you'd like to get involved as a volunteer, ask yourself:
• "What do I enjoy?"
• "What skills and talents can i offer?"
• "How can my skills and talents help a community organization?"
• "What values and experiences would I like to explore?"
Our core business and objectives are to:
• Eduction backup for orphanages and welfare organizations
• Subsidiary of international Education Programs
• Single Parent
• Marginal Youth
Are you ready to volunteer?
To find our more about how we interview and register our prospective volunteers, read our six easy steps to volunteering and complete our online volunteer registration form.
Alternatively, you can call our Volunteer Referral Service on 1800-81-9242 or Email: email@example.com
Monday to Friday (8.30 am - 6 pm) Saturday (9 am - 1pm)