Our core business and objectives are to:
• Develop and deliver high quality mission-focused programs.
• Strengthen our associations role and key relationships
• Attract, serve and retain members
• Ensure a strong and sustainable financial base.
• Clarify, develop and communicate our brand, who we are and what we do.
• Attract, develop and retain good staff.
• Be guided by key governance issues.
Our Centre employs 56 staff and involves more than 300 volunteers delivering services, programs, training and information to non-profit organizations and people wishing to volunteer.