"We are a non – profit association in Malaysia that promoting and supporting volunteering and community participation."
Angels Bud Volunteer includes Volunteering Malaysia – We love We Care and the School of Volunteer Management, a registered training organization.
Here’s just a few of the goals that volunteering can help you achieve:
- To summon up the enthusiastic group over the social services.
- To create awareness of the needs for today non-profit organizations.
- To develop future leaders with love , care and responsible to the community.
Our key program areas reflect our focus as an association. They include:
- Volunteer referral
- Corporate volunteering
- Engaging young people through student community involvement
- Research and policy
- Accredited and non-accredited training
- Information and communication
Our core business and objectives are to:
- Develop and deliver high quality mission-focused programs.
- Strengthen our associations role and key relationships.
- Attract, serve and retain members.
- Ensure a strong and sustainable financial base.
- Clarify, develop and communicate our brand, who we are and what we do.
- Attract, develop and retain good staff.
- Be guided by key governance issues.
Our Centre employs 56 staff and involves more than 300 volunteers delivering services, programs, training and information to non-profit organizations and people wishing to volunteer.